This would seem a strange time to be considering starting a business, as the economic situation is still uncertain. But some businesses actually do better in such a climate as people look for alternative ways to make money.
It may seem unusual but some now consider lotteries to be a good way to earn an income, assuming the right method is employed. A large number of people play a lottery every week and, in the UK alone, 70% of the population now play on a regular basis.
You have to remember of course that a lottery is still a lottery with the low chances of winning the top prize. However if you join a syndicate the odds are reduced considerably.
Obviously you are still unlikely to win the jackpot but as a member of a syndicate you have better opportunities to win from the smaller prizes. sattamatka I have even seen it suggested that you can receive regular amounts in this way, making lotteries almost as good an investment as the stock market in these difficult times.
The Elottery business takes this idea to a new level. In 2002, Len Fitzgerald and Tom Brodie created the Elottery idea which plays the UK lottery draw, the European lottery and a few other draws. Now members hail from 127 different countries all around the globe.
The Elottery business and the syndicates involved have succeeded for seven reasons:
1. The business costs nothing to join.
2. The syndicates are organized in groups of 49 which gives members an amazing 733% improvement in their chances of winning any prize in the UK lottery draw and an astounding 3600% in the European lottery, Euro millions.
3. You can build a of group of players and earn a commission every time one of those players plays the lottery. Of course this gives you an ongoing and regular income.
4. There is extensive training to be found on the Elottery website together with personal support and online seminars (weekly) and offline seminars several times a year.
5. Indeed, the parent company seems committed to giving members full support. This includes not only the personalized website but customer support, promotional material, email marketing campaigns, online marketing support and payment processing. All these functions are handled for each member.
6. Other perhaps unexpected benefits are to be found once you delve a little deeper. Most activities within the business earn you ‘Golden Ticket’ points for which there are regular draws for various useful prizes and once a year there is a draw where one person wins a car. Every week too there is a ‘Grab-A-Grand’ draw where one lucky person wins £1000. Interestingly, the person that brought that winner into the business also takes home £1000. Also it may be of use to note that the company have suggested these prizes will increase as time goes on.
7. The Spanish Superdraw and El Gordo draws are accessible from Elottery as well as the UK lottery draw and the European lottery.