France Visit/Tourist Visa
The European country of France possesses a bundle of fantastic tourist attractions, historic monuments and other sites. France is packed full of fantastic attractions to visit. Starting from the romantic Paris to the scenic Dordogne, France has much in store for Tourists. Take a step ahead and opt for a Schengen visa to travel around the picturesque France.
Overview of Schengen Visa
A Schengen Visa is generally granted for a limited period, which allows one to travel across the Schengen territories. The Schengen Area is comprised of 26 countries. Some of the countries one can travel to, once he/she holds a Schengen Visa include: Austria, France, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
The Process for France Tourists/Visit visa involves some simple steps:
An individual has to choose the right option on how long they intend to stay in France, the specific time span, fill up all the personal details and work related details etc. If the applicant has an inviter from France they have to write the inviters details as asked in the application form. Once the form is complete the applicant has to sign it and submit it along with all the necessary documents required for that visa.
If you are applying as a tourist you have to gather the documents mention under Applicants category. If you are invited by someone from France you have to submit some of the important documents from the inviter along with your documents.
· Passport (The Passport should be valid for at least three months ahead of the planned stay in the Schengen territory)
· Copy of Passport (Front, Last page and Visa Pages)
· 2 colored photograph 35 * 45 MM with white background 70% face
· Copy of PAN card /Aadhar Card
· Bank statements for last 6 months
· Fixed Deposit Receipts [if any]
· Employment Proof
· Pay slips for last 6 months
· Copy Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years along with copy of the Pan Card
· Confirmed onward/return Air ticket (along with Photocopy)
· Proof of accommodation (confirmation of hotel reservation).
· Leave Approval Letter
· Travel Medical Insurance (The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent)
· A cover letter must be included with all the documents. This letter must state the purpose of trip with additional details
The process time for France Visit/ tourist visa take approximately 7 working days.
Popular places to visit in France
Eiffel Tower –
The Eiffel Tower with its colossal elevation draws a huge number of tourists every year. The iron monument is one of the Paris’ most emblematic milestones.
The Louvre is one of the top attractions of France. It comprises of famous art, sculpture and work of art. Other popular places in France that one should keep on their bucket list for visit are St Tropez, Chamonix, Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel, Gorge du Verdon, Chateau de Chambord, Chartres Cathedral.
Advantages you can have with a Consultancy
If you make an application all by yourself there is a probability that you might make some error or might omit some important points or might not have the accurate knowledge of what all documents are required to apply for France tourist/visit visa. If you consult somebody from the relevant industry you have to only accumulate the necessary documents and give it to them. Then the entire responsibility to process you France Tourist/visit visa application is handled by the consultancy who are much more experience in this field and it would not be a very time consuming, tedious task for them as they have extensive knowledge and expertise on this subject. Your France Tourist/visit visa process involves all the steps below which the consultancies take charge of: